CID Members looking for the registration form for the HP resource fair? Click here!
Breaking News! Summer Art Camps:
-A Work of Art: Meet the Artists!
Please Join us at IPUL (4619 Emerald, suite E Boise, Idaho 83706 on Thursday, July the 28th from 12:30 to 2:30pm for a Student Artist reception:
Light refreshments (and fun) will be served!
- Students will meet several times over the summer to create on original piece of art work under the guidance of a professional artist.
- Student must be currently enrolled in an Idaho Public School.
- Students will collaborate to produce a piece of artwork for a local business or corporation.
- Students will learn job readiness skills and artistic principles of design
- Students will have the opportunity to develop relationships in the business community as well as with their peers
- Camp Location: Idaho Parents Unlimited; 4619 Emerald, Ste E, Boise
Made possible under a contract with Idaho Division of Vocational Rehabilitation. to learn more about the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act click here
- Payment due August 10th, please bring check or cash for the art supplies. Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign forms.
- Children who require additional assistance must attend with a parent or support provider
- Please bring a water bottle and an art smock or have student dress in clothing that can get paint/marked on
Idaho Parents Unlimited is proud to sponsor and present at the
Idaho Partnerships Conference on Human Services
October 5th and 6th!
Click here for registration information!
For assistance in attending, please look at our scholorship program:
Evening of October 6th
-Come meet Tim Harris, free!
Maximum of 30 parents due to space restrictions
Click here to register for either day or both days
Founded in 1985, Idaho Parents Unlimited, Inc. (IPUL) is a statewide organization which houses the Idaho Parent Training and Information Center, the Family to Family Health Information Center, Idaho Family Voices, and VSA Idaho, the State Organization on Arts and Disability.
The Parent Training and Information Center ensures that parents of children with disabilities receive training and information on their rights, responsibilities, and protections under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) in order to develop the skills necessary to cooperatively and effectively participate in planning and decision making relating to early intervention, educational, and transitional services.
As the State Family Voices Affiliate and the Family to Family Health Information Center, IPUL assists families in making informed choices about health care; provides training, information and resources to families of children with special health care needs.
VSA Idaho empowers and engage people with disabilities in the creative process through opportunities which are fully inclusive, educational and participatory. VSA Idaho creates opportunities by providing professional training and workshops, developing state initiated projects and implementing successful national programs. VSA Idaho in cooperation with funding through various sources such as the State Department of Education and the Idaho Commission on the Arts provide opportunities for artists to work alongside teachers providing quality arts education to students with disabilities throughout the state.
If you are using a screen reader to access the website, you may need Adobe Reader or some similar program to open and read PDF files. If you have a screen reader, you may also need Access Adobe. You can download Adobe Reader and Access Adobe for free from Adobe's website at http://www.adobe.com/.