Workshops, Webinars, and Meetups
As the Parent Training and Information Center as well as the Family to Family Health Information Center for Idaho, Idaho Parents Unlimited provides workshops, webinars, and informal meetups for parents, professionals, and youth.
- We have a standing monthly training, held both in person and online, on the second Wednesday of each month.
- We are happy to come do a special request workshop at community events and / or conferences as well as for parent or professional groups.
- We frequently will host informal meet-and-greets where you can come and discuss concerns and issues with us as well.
- Register for our Next Monthly Training
- View our Save the Date Calendar - showing what monthly trainings we have scheduled in the future.
- View our Calendar of Events
- Workshops we can do for your group upon request. (IPUL's Curriculum list.)
- Request IPUL to come give a workshop to you.
- Browse our Archive of Previous Training Videos
All workshops, webinars, trainings, and meet-ups are free of charge unless otherwise noted.
Until the current crisis with COVID-19 is over, IPUL will be primarily doing only online trainings for the time being
If you have any concerns or comments, or would like to know more, fill out the form at the bottom of this page or call us at the phone number below.
IPUL's Next Workshop:
Online Safety - IPUL's October 2020 Statewide Presentation
This presentation will be looking at cyber-safety and ways to make sure your kids are as safe as possible in this new time of being online for school.
Our statewide presentation is webcast monthly live via Zoom Webinar. Registration is required.
Once you have registered, you will be sent an email with your registration confirmation as well as a link so you can join the webcast when it goes live.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, IPUL will only be offering this presentation online.
We will be offering this training on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 6:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time
Phone: (208) 342-5884