Workshops, Webinars, and Meetups
As the Parent Training and Information Center as well as the Family to Family Health Information Center for Idaho, Idaho Parents Unlimited provides workshops, webinars, and informal meetups for parents, professionals, and youth.
- We have a standing monthly training, held both in person and online, on the second Wednesday of each month.
- We are happy to come do a special request workshop at community events and / or conferences as well as for parent or professional groups.
- We frequently will host informal meet-and-greets where you can come and discuss concerns and issues with us as well.
- Register for our Next Monthly Training
- View our Save the Date Calendar - showing what monthly trainings we have scheduled in the future.
- View our Calendar of Events
- Workshops we can do for your group upon request. (IPUL's Curriculum list.)
- Request IPUL to come give a workshop to you.
- Browse our Archive of Previous Training Videos
All workshops, webinars, trainings, and meet-ups are free of charge unless otherwise noted.
Until the current crisis with COVID-19 is over, IPUL will be primarily doing only online trainings for the time being
If you have any concerns or comments, or would like to know more, fill out the form at the bottom of this page or call us at the phone number below.
IPUL's Next Workshop:
IPUL, DRI, and SDE - Back to School Special Education Conversation - IPUL's July 2020 Statewide Training
IPUL will be hosting a collaborative conversation with Disability Rights Idaho and the Idaho State Department of Education to discuss Special Education in the upcoming school year.
Our statewide training is webcast monthly live via Zoom. Registration is required.
Once you have registered, you will be sent an email with your registration confirmation as well as a link so you can join the webcast.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, IPUL will only be offering this training online.
We will be offering this training on July 15, 2020 at 6:00 PM Mountain Time
Phone: (208) 342-5884